- 1 What to pay attention to when purchasing a car charger
- 2 Best car chargers
- 3 Top 10- Car Charger Maxboost 4.8 Amp/24 Watts 2 Port Car Charger
- 4 Top 9- Omaker Quick Charge 2.0 Premium Aluminum 2-Port USB Car Charger
- 5 Top 8- Anker 48W 4-Port USB Car Charger
- 6 Top 7- Aukey Car Charger with Quick Charge 2.0 Port
- 7 Top 6- Choetech CHOE-42B 51W 4 Port USB Car Charger with Auto Detect Technology for Smartphones and Tablets
- 8 Top 5- Unitek Quick Charge 2.0 42W 3-Port USB QC 2.0 Car Charger Adapter + Micro USB Cable
- 9 Top 4- iXCC 48W 4-Port Multi USB Car Charger Adaptor with ChargeWise Technology
- 10 Top 3- good- Crave CarHub 54W 4 Port USB Car Charger with Qualcomm Quick Charger 2.0
- 11 Top 2- better- iXCC 50W 5-Multi Port USB Cup Holder Fast Car Charger
- 12 Top 1- best- Anker Quick Charge 3.0 24 Watts USB Car Charger
From the name, it is obvious and quite straightforward what this device is used for. Even when on the go or on a road trip it is possible to keep your phone and other mobile devices charged. A car charger is what helps with this. The charge can easily be connected to the AC outlet of the car and be a medium for charging mobile devices. There are car chargers with quick charge technology and those with multiple USB ports, the differences are to fit a different need.
What to pay attention to when purchasing a car charger
Consider the following points before selecting a car charger:
- Price: car chargers are generally not expensive you can get one for under $5.
- Functions: if you need a car charger regularly you should consider that it should have protection from overcharging and surge to protect the devices in frequent use.
- Compatible equipment: some car chargers are not compatible with devices, check for compatibility so you do not get a device you cannot use.
- Number of Ports: some people require just a single port while other might want2,3,4 or even 5 ports for use by a group.
- The material of construction: the material helps with heat and electricity conduction. Aluminum alloy made car chargers help to keep the temperature of the charger cool.
- Quick Charge technology: for faster charging you can opt for a car charger with quick charge 2.0 or 3.0 to charge devices up to 75% and 80% faster than regular chargers.
Best car chargers
Top 10- Car Charger Maxboost 4.8 Amp/24 Watts 2 Port Car Charger
Top 9- Omaker Quick Charge 2.0 Premium Aluminum 2-Port USB Car Charger
With quick charge 2.0 technology this car charger can charge phones and other mobile devices up to 75% faster than other car chargers. 3300 mAH smartphone batteries can charge from completely empty to 60% charge in under 30 minutes. One of the two ports charges 12 volts / 9volts / and 5 volts while the second port charges 5 volts. This single charger can meet all your charging needs with the 2.0 quick charge technology, is compatible with many Samsung, Google, Motorola, HTC, LG, Xiaomi, ASUS and Yota phones, to quickly charge one device and move on to the next. It intelligently detects the device and charges according to device needs. The design of this car charger is patented. It is strong and sturdy made from aluminum alloy which helps to keep the temperature of the device low. For longer lifespan, stable working conditions and low-temperature charging.
Top 8- Anker 48W 4-Port USB Car Charger
This car charger automatically detects connected devices and delivers a high-speed charge that is safe and tailored to that device. It offers full throttle charging for up to 4 mobile devices simultaneously for the road. This device does not support Qualcomm Quick charge technology but delivers fast charging. It delivers 48 watts of power through the 4 USB ports. It is built with industry grade materials and offers complete safety as it is also reliable. It is compatible with 12 inch MacBook and other android and apple products.
Top 7- Aukey Car Charger with Quick Charge 2.0 Port
This fast charge car charger has 2 ports and charges faster with the Qualcomm Quick charge technology 2.0. it has 2.0 quick charging port and another AiPower adaptive charging port with 2.4amps power output. It can charge both android and apple smartphones and tablets. The AiPower USB port is green in color and delivers maximum charge rate of up to 2.4 amps. It also charges headphones, smart watches, and dashes cams. The advanced circuitry of this car charger is designed with inbuilt protections to keep devices safe from excess current, overheating and overcharging.
Top 6- Choetech CHOE-42B 51W 4 Port USB Car Charger with Auto Detect Technology for Smartphones and Tablets
This multi-port USB car charger has four different ports and emits 51 watts output. It has Qualcomm Quick charge 2.0 technology saves charging time by up to 75% by fast charging. It is a good size and since removes the clutter of too many chargers, it is good for use on a long distance journey. The auto-amp adjustment technology will automatically adjust according to the particular device after the device is detected by this car charger. It has over-charging, over-current and over-heating protection to automatically protect the fuse and guarantee safety to all connected devices. This quick charge 2.0 charger offer quick charge for the following devices
- Samsung galaxy Note4/Note5/Note Edge/S6/S6 Edge/S6 edge+
- HTC M9/HTC Butterfly 2/HTC One M8/
- Moto X
- Nexus 6
- Sony Xperia Z2/Z2 tablet/Z3/Z3 compact/Z3 compact tablet
- Sharp Aquos/Zeta tab
Top 5- Unitek Quick Charge 2.0 42W 3-Port USB QC 2.0 Car Charger Adapter + Micro USB Cable
This multi USB car charger has 3 ports in the design allowing up to 3 devices to charge simultaneously. It can charge phones, tablets, and other accessories and can be shared which makes it a good device for use by family or friends. It has Qualcomm Quick 2.0 technology for battery management to charge devices up to 75% faster than other charging methods which lessens and the anxiety so you spend less time charging and more time using your device. This is only for Qualcomm Snapdragon device. It uses 2.4 amp automatic charging protocol and has inbuilt safeguards to protect from over-current, overcharging and overheating to provide the safest charging. It is compatible with the following devices for quick charge:
- Samsung galaxy S6, S6 Edge, Note 4, Note 4 Edge
- Google Nexus 6
- HTC One M9, One M8, One Remix, Desire Eye
- Sony Xperia Z4, Z4 tablet, Z3, Z3 compact, Z3 compact tablet, Z2
- Motorola Droid Turbo, Moto X 2014
- LG G Flex2, G4
- Xiaomi Mi3, Mi4, Mi Note
It is compatible with other devices including iPhones and Ipads.
Top 4- iXCC 48W 4-Port Multi USB Car Charger Adaptor with ChargeWise Technology
This USB car charger gives 48 watts to four ports allowing you to charge four phones, tablets or other devices at the same time. The ChargeWise technology detects devices automatically to deliver the best fast charge to them while on the road and up to 2.4 s, 7, 7 Plus, 5 and iPhone SE. It also charges iPad air, Pro, and Mini tablets. Other compatible devices include:
- Samsung Galaxy Edge, Note, Tab
- Amazon Kindle Fire, HD, HDX,
- Google Nexus
It works well with most android phones and tablets except Asus Transformer.
Top 3- good- Crave CarHub 54W 4 Port USB Car Charger with Qualcomm Quick Charger 2.0
This car phone charger offers fast charging with one 5 volt / 9 volt / 12-volt port and 3 quick charges 2.0 ports. It can be used to charge iPhone 6, Samsun Galaxy S7 and HTC Vive as well as a very wide range of smartphones and other mobile devices. All this is brought to you in the comfort of your car by the multi USB car charger. It uses the standard AC charging port that can be found in virtually all cars and offers a solution when you are on a family trip with one charging port and many devices running out of battery. Not only is it compatible with a wide range of devices, this USB car charger is small, lightweight and portable and can be stored in the car or in a small bag or pocket to be pulled out when necessary. Each port is able to adjust to the device connected to it to manage and ensure correct flow of power for safe fast charging speed that is not too powerful for the device. It is designed with stern power consumption standards to protect from overcharging, overheating, surges and short circuits.
Top 2- better- iXCC 50W 5-Multi Port USB Cup Holder Fast Car Charger
This car phone charger has 5 ports for up to 5 devices to be connected simultaneously making it usable by more individuals. Whether it is a phone, tablet or another device that needs charging, the ChargeWise technology of this car charger will detect the device specifications and deliver enough charging speed of up to 2.4 amps per charging port. The device is 3.9 inches in height and 2.8 inches in diameter and can fit into the cup holder of your car and stay there securely while you connect devices to the ports on top. This is a better option that looking for a stable place in the car to drop your car charger so it can be fixed and not shift as the car moves. It has universal compatibility with different android and apple devices and also has inbuilt protection from overheating, overcharging and surges.
Top 1- best- Anker Quick Charge 3.0 24 Watts USB Car Charger
This fast car charger has quick charge 3.0 and Power Drive + technology that is compatible with many phones and can charge phones up to 80% from zero within 35 minutes making it 4 times faster than the conventional car charger. The PowerIQ technology from Anker ensures that all quick charge devices get the fastest charging possible. It is 38% more efficient than quick charge 2.0 technology used by most upgraded USB car chargers. You can use your original USB cable or other 3rd party certified cables. Use a USB C car charger or USB A car charger on Nexus 5X and 6P for regular charging speed. There are other car chargers with 2 ports and above for multiple simultaneous charging but this device is faster. This number 1 best car charger can charge multiple devices in record time with the single port.